1) Must have 3 (three) years regular service in any cadre in the Member society affiliated to the Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited i.e., the Regional Cooperative Milk Producers Unions and should be in service of the Member society not onlyon the date of application but also on the date of appointment to the new post.
2) A pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification.
3) First class certificate in boiler operation.
1. MSC (Chemistry) from a recognised University with atleast one year
experience as chemist in a Fertilizer Manufacturing Unit.
Note:- 1) Rule 10 (a) (ii) of Part II of KS&SSR is applicable for this selection.
2) Those candidates who have claimed equivalency for qualifications should produce the Government order proving the same at the time of certificate verification in order to consider as equivalent.
3) If the caste of candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their applications and should produce community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the Gazette Notification for the same at the time of certificate verification.
4) The applications that upload experience certificate at the time of submission will only be considered. Original Certificate should be produced at the time of verification.